What is affiliation?
Affiliation of an institution is the process of association of institutions as one of the members of Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE). The act of formally becoming a part of MSBTE with a certain number of courses and a certain intake of students for these courses is the affiliation of institutes with the State Board.
What are the steps involved in affiliation?
The basic steps involved in affiliation are:
- Create affiliation login credentials required by all institutes
- Login with institute’s login credentials and upload required information related to the institute in the online portal
- Depending on if the institute is old or new, the course information of the institutes will be updated accordingly
- Add required details of payment as displayed in the portal
- Upload AICTE approval letter
- Upload DTE approval letter
- Upload Government approval letter
- After successful update of information and upload of all approval letters and payment details, the information will be available to MSBTE for confirmation of affiliation