Integrated E-educational ERP Solution for Universities, Institutes, and Students:
FPII is a part of entire lifecycle development environment of Universities students enrollment and institutes through our E-educational ERP system. Our innovative work in educational ERP is best and unique online for knowledge management of students and institutes for UG and PG courses. The E-educational ERP system is achieved by the utilization of N tier architecture which uses high-end web and database servers with load balancing and rescaling. This Educational ERP Solution Software is compatible with all devices i.e., browsers and mobiles, etc. The Educational ERP Software is successfully implemented for years in Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education(MSBTE), Mumbai. FPII has developed E-educational ERP System to enable the universities to automate its complete process right from its Institute Affiliation to final Result Display of examinations.
E-educational ERP Solution includes :
Online Filling & Confirmation of Institute Affiliation
- Online Affiliation of Institutes.
- Online upload of entire Information related to an institute.
- Upload of Affiliation Documents, Courses Information by Institute.
- Affiliation Information confirmation by Regional Offices.
- Online search Institute module for Affiliated Institutes.
- Search by Inst code and Name.
- Search by Course type.
- Search by the district.
- Search by Institute Type.
Online Filling & Confirmation of Candidate Enrollment
- Online Registration by Candidate, Institute or Regional Office.
- Online upload of Candidates Photo with Signature.
- Online confirmation of Enrollment Registration form by Institute.
- Online confirmation of Enrollment registration form by Regional Office.
- Online generation of Enrollment no after Regional Office confirmation.
- Online reports to Institutes, Regional Office to Admin.
Online Filling & Confirmation of Examination Forms
- Exam form covers Regular and Backlog (‘X’) Candidates Exam form.
- Online generation of Seat Number for Examination and Online display of Hall ticket.
- Online display of seating chart for Institutes.
- Online generation and Display of Attendance sheet for Exam Centers.
- Online generation of Timetable for Semester Exams and display of Timetable.
- Online Module for correction of Name and Correction of Candidates Photo.
- Online Eligibility checking and Eligibility Application and Approval.
- Online Exemption module.
- Online generation of RAC (Regional Assessment centers) for Theory Paper Checking.
Online Filling and Confirmation of Mark Sheets
- Enter online marks of students in an efficient manner and reducing the errors and time required in the manual process.
- Efficiently evaluate the Candidate’s marks thoroughly through a fully automated system that not only saves a lot of time but also gives faster results.
- Responses by the examiners while filling marks checked automatically and instantly, hence no mistakes while entering marks.
- Can generate various reports
The use of essay writing to present one’s view in the political realm has been prevalent for decades. It had been through the first Bush administration the standardization of view writing in America started. And, this is the reason pay for essay why there are two types of essays: the first relies on the report, and the second is written in a fashion, which is known as”self-written essay.”
for evaluation purpose instantly when and where required.
- E-mark sheet is designed for the institutes and RACs to enter the marks of the candidates for all types of exams conducted (Theory Marks, Theory Test Marks, Practical Marks, Practical Test Marks, Oral Marks, Term Work Marks, and Sessional Marks).
- Design to facilitate Principal, HOD and Examiner logins in case of entry of marks for Non- Theory Exams.
- Design to facilitate Officer in Charge, Quality Officer in Charge and Examiner logins in case of entry of marks for Theory Exams.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Completely secure and easy way to enter marks without any mistakes.
Online Result Processing and Result Display
- The input to Result Processing System is the data of E- Mark sheet that is entered by Examiner.
- These marks are processed to get the final marks of each candidate seat number wise.
- The percentage marks, Passing Class, condonation, etc is calculated.
- This result is displayed in Result Display.
Online filling and confirmation of Verification
- Ordinary Verification.
- Photocopy Verification.
- Urgent Verification.
- Result processing & Display after Verification.